1. download the Script and sample avatars.
2. Load the script into Maya by drag & drop.
3. Open the sample avatar in Maya.
4. Press the Settings button in the iOS app and check the IP address of your iPhone.
In the Maya script, open Settings→IP Address Settigs.
Enter the IP address of your iPhone that you have just confirmed in the "IP address of iOS" field.
5. In the Maya script, press the "Stream Live" button.
Communication with the sample avatar will begin.
6. If the connection does not start, find out the IP address of your PC and enter it in the "IP address of this PC" field. Or enter "0.0.0.0" in the "IP address of this PC" field. If the problem persists, please refer to the FAQ page.
7.Press the "Stop Streaming" button to stop streaming.
1. In the Maya script, press the "Start Recording" button to record the motion in the iOS app. Pressing the "Stop Recording" button will end the recording in the iOS app and the motion will be captured in Maya.
The animation is recorded in the iPhone, not in Maya.
This is to prevent time lag due to communication.
After recording is complete, the animation is transferred to Maya.
2. When the animation recording is complete, the audio recorded on the iPhone will be transferred to the PC at the same time, so please specify the file path of the audio file to be saved in the script on the Maya side.
1. create your own avatar by referring to the 52 BlendShapes in the sample avatar.
2. open the Facemotion3d iOS app Settings -> Streaming Settings.
On this page, switch to the Maya tab and enter the Bone name and BlendShape name to move your original avatar.