1. download the add-on and sample avatar.
2. install the downloaded add-ons into Blender.
Specify the file to be loaded by going to Edit → Preference → Add-ons → Install in Blender.
After installation, press the "N" key on the keyboard on Blender, and the Facemotion3d tab will appear.
3. Open the sample avatar in Blender.
4. Press the Settings button in the iOS app and check the IP address of your iPhone.
In the Blender script, open Settings→IP Address Settigs.
Enter the IP address of your iPhone that you just confirmed in the "IP address of iOS" field.
5. In the Blender add-on, press the "Stream Live" button.
Communication between the sample avatar and the iPhone will start.
6. If the connection does not start, find out the IP address of your PC and enter it in the "IP address of this PC" field. Or enter "0.0.0.0" in the "IP address of this PC" field. If the problem persists, please refer to the FAQ page.
7.Press the "Stop Streaming" button to stop streaming.
1. In the Blender add-on, press the "Start Recording" button to record the motion in the iOS app. Pressing the "Stop Recording" button will end the recording in the iOS app and the motion will be captured in Blender.
The animation is recorded in the iPhone, not in Blender.
This is to prevent time lag due to communication.
After recording is complete, the animation is transferred to Blender.
2. When the animation recording is complete, the audio recorded on the iPhone will also be transferred to the PC at the same time; specify the file path of the audio file to be saved in the Blender add-on.
1. create your own avatar by referring to the 52 ShapeKeys of the sample avatar.
2. Open the Facemotion3d iOS app Settings -> Streaming Settings.
On the Streaming Settings page, switch to the Blender tab and enter the Bone name or the name of the object that has the ShapeKey to move your original avatar.